Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great surprises got home today!

There are several news concerning this blog and its periphery I thought were worth mentioning arround here.

First of all is that I created a new tumblr account. You may ask, why? because you don't have anything else important to do?
And I may answer, not really, but since I post a lot of snapshots and coordinates, and I enjoy seeing new ones too, that's what I'm going to post in that tumblr.
You can find it here: Snapshots for your consideration.

Other great news is that I made a new blog on blogsport as a lame substitute of the portfolio I don't have. Yet.

Blog's header. No name, no nothing... Keeping things simple haha
I won't be updating this one any less-at least that's my intention, so you don't have to worry.
You also have a banner to the blog-folio on the sidebar, so you can go there anytime you want c:
The blog's opening means (probably) that you'll see less of my work here (and a few reposts there). At least full art posts like the deer or the zoo ones. That doesn't mean I'll stop posting drawings here c:

Remember I said I did win Lacosta's giveaway at Laurita? Stuff in the mail! Beware of the cuteness!
And thanks a lot to Lacosta. She's such a nice girl, and has a super cute blog, so go read it! tehee

That's what was waiting for me in the post office today! (since the postman came yesterday, but I wasn't at home...)

Metamorphose mini towel, Baby TSSB calendar and catalogue (♥) and panda coin purse!
Now I feel cheap when I remember my own giveaway XD Sorry Miruku♥


Super sweet message from Lacosta♥♥ I always get super excited when someone says kind things about my drawings out of nowhere ;A;

I think this ilustration for June is the one I like the most♥

This month's page!


I don't know if everyone has seen it already, or if someone wants to take a full look at it? If anyone's interested, I can scan it and share, just leave a comment! c:

This is the cutest out of all! (and basically the main reason for my joining! haha)

Full of pennies for my London trip!

And, is this a mini towel? I'm not sure, but anyways, cute! ;A; yay for baking bear!

And last but not least, I decided to skip tomorrow's coordinate catch up post to make a big anouncement, so remember to check back!
(I haven't drawn/worn any interesting coordinates this week anyways so this comes right in time! haha)

I know I'm forgetting something, but I can't remember what it is, so this posts ends here today c: