Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Latest purchases, cleaning day and something about my dad's birthday

Some purchases I made today, I wanted a couple of things from Blanco and since I found a 20% discount code two days ago, I decided it was time to go.
The purse I've been looking for days wasn't there, so instead I got this skirt. Looks like something LizLisa would do, doesn't it! Plus, it came with the (brown) belt.




New bikini! I don't really need one, but I fell in love with this one's print. So since I had the 20% discount code, I got it! It was pretty cheap anyways so...


Close-up of the print because I like it lots!

Then I went to the art supply shop and got all this.

Canson paper, I love to draw on canson paper! In fact, the bookmarks for the giveaway are drawn in canson paper.
White acrylic paint (run out of it! and it's a vital "color" for me!)
And last but not least, a canvas. My dad's bd is in a couple of months, and he's been asking me to paint something for him for quite a while now. This is just the right time! haha.

And I'm pretty broke, so I here and now promise I won't window shop anymore, since that makes me spend *compulsive buyer* D: and I don't have anymore money to spend!

Lastly, my colection of neckleaces (I don't wear them often, so I don't really have many).
This board was full of papers and random shit. I went berserk yesterday and cleaned it.

1-Hindu/indian/don't-really-know hand I got from my mom's friend a long time ago.
2-Turtle pendant my friend bought me from his trip to Puntacana.
3-Ribbon necklace from H&M.
4-Holga necklace my friends made for my birthday Better pic here.
5-Barbie pendant I got thousand of years ago when I was a Barbie fanclub member.
6-Two hearts necklace I made.
7-Ai Otsuka's Love bunny a friend got me in Budapest giveaway :D
10-Shu-shu I made from scrap clothes. With a clown print.
11-Another big clip. Black this time. I think I stole both clips from my sis... Anyways, she hasn't said anything about them yet, so I think I'm safe.
12-Super amazing indian-inspired elephant necklace! Got lots of compliments when I wore it for the first time the other day!
13-Super old black shu-shu.
14-Super normal black band.
15-Paper where I've written all the plants I want.
16-Paper where I've drawn a few clothes of mine. Just because I like them I suppose.
17-Random mask I got somewhere. But I think it's pretty just hanging on there.

That's it for today!