Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Carolina Glasser.

Something you should know by now about me is that I'm a big MEG fan.
Her music is produced by Mr Nakata (big fan of him too) who also produces Perfume and has a band with Toshiko Koshijima named Capsule.



The thing about this girl is that I love her style a lot (she's also a Mao look-a-lie imo! Any Sid fans arround?). And recently, she's been following the mori trend! Which I love.

Besides being a singer, MEG is also a designer for the brand Carolina Glaser and specializes in comfortable clothing, light colors and much wearable. Great for mori girls.



It's a bit on the expensive side, but I'm sure the quality is worth it.

Some of the items I'm in love with. (Click pic for more info)


All clothes and accessories from Carolina Glaser.
(she also models for the brand from time to time)



18900Y (;A;)



Also selling make-up, accessories and shoes, Carolina Glaser is a very versatile brand.



I'm completely in love with this! (and with her pic too! ahah) but ¥4,095!

Super cute collar.

They don't have international shipping YET, since they're still working in the "import" section of the site.

They recently launched a t-shirt colaboration with evangelion!
It shows Asuka mimicking Meg's jacket for the single "OK".

More info about the collab (in japanese)

Btw, MEG's new single is just great (I don't really like the pv thought).



Do you like this brand? Did you know it already? Would you buy anything from it if you had the chance?

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't done it already!