Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miumiu goes online

I promise a much more extensive kind of posts (with lots pictures and yumminess) coming this next weeks, but just to try and not lose the posting spirit, I'll post this candy.

Miumiu (I bet you're tired of reading me talk about them all the time) opened their online store yesterday.
Yes, the most pretty stuff just a click away.

The store opened with their SS 2011 collection, and I'm so tempted (really, I just need the money) to get all I've been dreaming about.

Would I dare get them for 400€? I'm afraid I'd get them if I had the chance to try them... *throws wallet as far as possible*