Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Illustrated cards.

Are any of you a fan of postcards? Or like to send them? Or receive them?

Pingg is a free online invitation, announcement, save-the-date and party guest list management (as says in the webpage) really useful that offers free invites for everyone to use.
You can send them by email or even get them printed! (but that, of course, is not for free, not expensive though!)

I already said here I opened a gallery on Pingg a few months ago (you can even find the link on the sidebar), but recently I added a few more designs.
Please, tell me what you think about them!



Christmas, love, animal themed cards.
And I'm planning on adding more Christmas and new-year themed as soon as I have a little free time.





You can even find a bit of photography between all the ilustration!

More cards on my Pingg gallery!

So, are you going to send any cards this Holidays?