Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cat wallpapers

Sorry for not posting much this week, but I haven't been feeling weel, and getting posts ready was too troublesome.

So, since I feel a bit bad about it, I'm bringing you some cute freebies as an apology: cat wallpapers!.
Also, I'll try to get the coordinate catch up ready for tomorrow (haven't been dressing up too much this past few weeks, so not posting coordinates for so long won't make a difference though).


You can read more about the cats here (thus the watermark)




You can find four different sizes: 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1024x768 and 1366x768 (Moko moko's visitor's more popular screen sizes haha)
Download the wallpapers here


I also made one blue and one pink cat available as a card on Pingg, and you can send them for free from here.

Hope you enjoy these, and tell me what you think about them!