Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tsumori Chisato mook

I saw it a few weeks ago and fell in love completely with it, so I had to share!
I'm posting some of the pages I liked the most, but if you want to download the whole thing, you can do it here. Or go to my download page to find more past yumminess.

Pretty!♥pretty!♥pretty!♥

Isn't this cake awesome! They even included a how-to in the mook.

The clothes look so baggy, but still, love the prints!

20th anniversary t-shirt, I just love the hand-drawn design.

I'll let the images talk for themselves...



Just wow♥

For me, this three images are like a perfect mix of calssy-ness and fun. You can dress-up with clothes like those and not look too childish.



Knit♥knit♥knit♥ I'm so glad knit is one of the biggest trends this year! I can find it everywhere in all shapes and colors♥


I don't thinkmy words were much needed this time, since this is just an extraordinary collection. You can all tell your friends from now on that Sasa is a big Tsumori Chisato fan!