Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween party!

Here in Spain, we use Halloween as an excuse to party, since kids here really don't do the trick or treat tour.
But what we celebrate here in Catalunya is the "castanyada". With chestnuts and sweet potatoes (and I'm going to go eat some as soon as I'm done with this).

So I'm going to celebrate both, castanyada with my family, and as soon as I'm done, Halloween with my friends and the nightlife of Barcelona! haha


And this is my poor excuse for a costume. Remake of a costume from 10 years ago... let's hope it's dry by the time I go out.

So, what are you doing for halloween? Do you even celebrate it? Show me your costume!

You think this post is a Deja-vú? Nope, I already posted it here.