Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I didn't want to go back, but I was getting short on money

First of all, hello, I'm back! I had an amazing time in London, and took so many pictures... I got lots (well, maybe not that much) of post-worthy material that will last for a few entries! haha

Second, I'm amazed at home much the blog has grown even when I was away! Amazing!
So welcome all new (and old, too) readers, and thanks for being here.

Third, I want to say thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway, promoted it or just had some nice words towards this blog. This just makes me want to keep on!

Anyways, random.org said that the winner of the giveaway is... *drum roll*

Congratulations Yi-Lin!


And that's all for today, I'm still tired even sleeping for the whole afternoon, so see you tomorrow with cute puris!