Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

See you all in 6 days.


So, I'm leaving for London in a couple of hours, and I just wanted to say I won't be arround much, and even less will be posting, since I hope I'll be having lots of fun! haha

I wanted to post a couple of more times before leaving, but I've been busy with all the planning and stuff, so that left not much time to do all I wanted for this blog.

Anyways, that also means I won't be here to remember you anymore to enter my etsy-store-opening giveaway, that ends on September 1st! And remember to tell everybody you know to enter!

So that's it, be bad, have fun and see you in 6 days!