Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What to talk about today...

I've been wanting to do this for a long time now, but was always too lazy to do it... haha
This is some simple recipe I discovered while Mayuko was here.
She loves sea weeds, and so her mum made her take this wakame soup thing with her, and we ended up cooking it at my house (and she left the rest to me *w* I still have to packs) with rice! (instead of making soup out of it). I really prefer rice. I love rice! haha

Hope you can understand my incomprehensible handwritting :D

Oh, and yesterday I forgot to remind you all to participate in my giveaway! You still have time until September 1st, but I wouldn't risk the opportunity if it was me!