Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Street markets are pretty too.

I went for another picnic today, since sales started today and we spent all morning in busy shops.
In our way to the park, we encountered a street market full of antique stuff. From pattern books for making dresses to glasses and from bracelets to cameos.
I took lots of pics, so I'll let them do the talk. Click on any of them to see them bigger.













Look at all those analog cameras! I fell in love! And the old man selling them said they all worked.
They were 50-60€, being 120€ the one on the right. I'm coming for you all as soon as I can!


It was so nice at the park, under the shadow of a couple of trees, with a group of people playing acoustic songs from Ketama and Peret and flamenco versions of classical music. I wish I could do that everyday!

Barcelona this morning. So hot, but I love this city too much!

Sales started today, and I got my hands full of things! Everything was half prize!
So expect a very big clothes post tomorrow. With lots of drawings too :D (that also means the post will come late... ahah)