Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Poupée is my big addiction

First of all, I just wanted to say a big thank you for almost 50 followers! That's a lot!
I hope you're having fun arround here and keep checking back!
And I want to specially thank all that sweet and ultra cute people that always comment and cheer me to keep up with all this big work that's this blog.

Now, onto today's post. Just a big overdose of cuteness tehehe.
Poupée girl is a game, that by now, everybody knows about, even if you don't play it (and if you don't play/know about it, send me an email with your mail, and I'll send you an invitation with a present!).

A friend showed me poupée girl about... *checks* 2 years, 11 months and 1 day ago. At first, and since it was SO hard to get ribbons I didn't get too much addicted. Also, we had events like, every ten years or so and didn't have so many stuff. No jewels or anything either. Not cute and prettyly made items as those loli or mori items.

But then, I started to add people, made pics prettier, uploaded more pics too, getting ribbons got easier, items became much more prettier and more various,... so I became a poupée addict... orz

I say Poupée is my biggest addiction, but it's been MONTHS since I last could complete a whole month of uploads...

Poupée is also the reason I started to collect dresses, skirts and cute accessories bwaahah
This blog wouldn't be what it is now, in part, if it wasn't for poupée!

Anyways, here are some of my favorite coordinates from my own poupée C:






And this is today's code. I want to establish, as from now on, this new trend called Lady-mori-bug! And it shall be ruled by dots, green and red!


Anyways, do you have a poupée girl? Which are your favorite corrdinates from your own poupée? Show me! I want cuteness!

*My poupée is at my sidebar, so you can add me if you want! c:*