Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I don't know what to talk about today.

Wow, 4 days away, sorry for the absence!
I was planning on posting on Monday, as per usual, but had to stay at the hospital with my grandma. Even spent the night there, she didn't want to be alone since she couldn't move much and I didn't want her to be alone either.
Had minor surgery and she was perfectly fine from the moment she got back XD ordering people arround as usual.

So, today! I'm finally going to get my lovely new camera! A 5mp werlissa to take pictures underwater! If I can convince a friend, I'll go get it today, if not, I'll have to go tomorrow.
EDIT Convinced her! 8D And going to the beach tomorrow, so expect a cool post! bwaahah!

And well, I had some topics I wanted to talk about, some posts half done, but really, with all this hot weather, I'm tired because of the beach, and a few more lame excuses, I don't really want to think about writing any long post, so I'll just leave you with a class project. I didn't want to post it here until I had my portfolio more or less organized and ready to show XD but I don't have much of it done, so it's better to post it already.

Hope you like it!