Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

You know summer is here when you see jellyfishes.

I'm a bit sad to say this, but I'll pretty much will be taking a week off from bloggin'!
A friend's coming to stay at my house for a few days and so, I won't have much time to spend arround here (don't think I'll be commenting much on your entries either, I'm so sorry! But I promise I'll do a catch up when I'm back c:)

Anyways, good news! I got another job interview tomorrow! Just for the weekends, but at least it's something. I may be able to go to Manchester for Laura's birthday party if everything goes well ;A;
Also, my teacher said she got today my zoo card, so I can go for free anytime I want! yay! More animal drawings!
I'll go get it tomorrow too. And will go fetch Mayuko at the airport tomorrow too. I'll have a really packed day! hah

And remember I said something about a camera? Didn't get the subaquatic camera yesterday, since the one I wanted was sold out and I wanted to compare prices/properties before buying a different one. They're all 20€ or so above what I wanted to spend, but one has video recording too, so I'll probably get that one.

Video recording to film jellyfishes as big as the ones I saw last weekend! They were BIG! Creepy and cool at the same time! hhaa
There were a lot, but the sea is biiig, and deeeep, so it didn't look as if.

First drawing is what I think I saw. Translucent/white jellyfish with a bit of blue. About 30cm long.
My dad almost touched one accidentally! He freaked out a bit! haha

Then, I got home and searched on the internet which kind of jellyfish it was.
The closest one I could find wasn't exactly what I saw. At least I think so.
Rhizostoma pulmo. Scientific name.

So, do you have any nice experience with jellyfishes? Own a subaquatic camera? Any recommendations?