Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm quite mad at Mao.

I'm oh so tired today! I wasn't really going to post, since I barely can type two words in less than a minute, but something random happened, so random entry today. Sorry for any uninteresting content.

Beach today! Went a couple of hours this morning, some more hours this afternoon, and I'm completely dead!

Not from today, more like from last month, but you get the idea.

Anyone here plays pigg? It's a japanese game (more like dressing up your avatar, getting points from visiting other people's avatar, and so on) that also has a Facebook version (how lame is it that I'm in both places?? hahaa).

Anyways, I think I've never mentioned it here, but I'm a very big SID fan. I very much like them.
Well, SID's singer, Mao, is another piggu addict, talks and post pics of his own piggu quite a lot, he even made his friends join it. And holds piggu parties from time to time as well. Freak.
He's so addicted and so popular (29640 followers) in ameblo too, where he has his blog, that piggu decided to make some Mao limited items!
Got quite a shock when my friend showed it to me, but I was not surprised after all.


If you're interested, you can see the whole entry here.


These are some of the items you can buy. Pretty expensive, but not as much as limited items use to be.
You can buy Mao's wig, his stage costume, a fish (long story behind) key hold, a pai-pai,...
Also, some of the items have a leopard print (Mao=leopard print).
The funny part, ahahaa, is not that all the items are like, expensive. The best thing is that you can buy them only on the mobile site (= you can only buy them if you have a japanese mobile/are in Japan). I don't know if they'll change that, so PC users can buy them too, but I doubt it.
I don't have enought amegolds anyways, so that kind of consoles me. Bleh.

So, how's you summer been until now?