Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fireworks are so pretty.

Two photography posts in a row! I really hope you don't mind C:

As I said in my last post, we went to the beach to celebrate the shortest night of the year.
We saw lots of spectacular fireworks, all courtesy of the random people that was also spending their time in the beach. Yes, we could have been hurt by the fireworks, but drunkards don't pay much attention to danger...

Anyways, as I also said, I didn't bring my camera, so instead I'm posting my pictures from last year's and this year's local party, with fireworks handled by professionals. Very much more safer.haha...

Btw, the rest of the photographies from my last post have been all uploaded, so you can go see the rest right now! c:








As you can see, I pretty much like to randomly photography the lights, more than the firework itself.

Ok, I couldn't resist and made some more wallpapers! 1280x1024 as always.
Download them all here.
More wallpapers here.



Oh! And I forgot to mention, I recently made a button for the blog, so if you want me to link yours in the sidebar, just link me back with it and leave a comment so I can add you ^^