Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yumi and its sweet possibilities

Lately, I find myself browsing Yesstyle for no aparent reason.
I don't really like online shops with massive accumulation of brands and whide range of products, since this makes everything in the shop look poor quality (at least in my opinion), but I've been reading about yesstyle in a lot of places, and it really seems to offer fair quality for the prices they have (which, btw, are super affordable).
And they also have lots of cute items! All from asian brands, you can find clothes from Japan, Korea, Taiwan,...

Now reaching 30.000 fans on facebook they're offering a 10USD discount ticket, and that ends today!

Code is YESSTYLEFB30K or YESSTYLEFB30KHK(for HK shipping users)
Plus, you also get a 5USD dicount ticket if you joint them at twitter.

Now, some of my fav selected clothes from the site!
(click on the picture to see more info)


Big source for mori-styled clothes!


I'm in love with these vests!


And the star of my findings today, lace cardi!
So light, and the color is super cute!




Ok, I'll admit all these clothes are all from the same brand, Yumi, but I'm in love wiht it! Haha
Description of the brand from the site:
Established in 2008, up-and-coming Taiwanese label YUMI is no mere follower of passing trends. The brand integrates facets of each season's trends into casual wear designs, forming a collection of separates for young women that are wearable but still fashionable. Always putting comfort first, YUMI uses quality fabrics with interesting textures for its pieces ranging from the classic tee to the boyfriend cardigan. YUMI proves that simple and casual minimalist designs can go a long way.
So, what do you think about it? Have you ever bought anything form yesstyle? anything to share?

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway!!