Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Polaroid are inspiring, and always will be

Note: I made some changes in the comment form, now disqus is enabled and blah blah blah, I don't know if it's working alright, so if you have any trouble commenting on this entry, leave a comment in the previous one or send me an email at headphone_child[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]jp Thank you!

Tokyo polaroids is an amazing place, where, as far as I've understood, five people post their polaroid pics, and I love it! You can find really nice things.
With a stillness feeling, it's a place where the time really seems to have stopped, and where you can enjoy your holidays at the beach a little bit more.
For example.

I don't really know for sure since my japanese isn't better than a 3 yo's native speaker, so if you have more information about this site, please share!

Here are some of my favorites.



This place is really amazing. It gives you so much with just one picture. They're all so powerful! I could spend days just looking at them all.