Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eyjafjallajökullwhatever

Sorry about the lack of updates from yesterday! I just got reaaaally lazy... yes, that's my excuse.
So here I am on a shinny Saturday morning making up for it.

Just found this vid via Lost at E minor featuring a video from that volcano-whose-name-can't-be-pronunced that I think is really beautiful. All the trouble he's causing (althought he's helping to reduce CO2 emissions like mad) and all the beautiness he can produce (in a way).

I leave you with lost at e minor's description and the video.
Have a nice weekend!

We’ve heard plenty about the disruptions, chaos and inconvenience the Icelandic volcano no-one can pronounce has caused. Now it’s time for, quite literally, the silver lining. This stunning video from Sean Stiegemeier steps away from the ‘mediocre’ in a dramatic way. Coupled with music by Jonsi (of sigur rós), his partner Alex Somers and Peter Katis (The National, Interpol), it’s hauntingly beautiful.


Iceland, Eyjafjallajökull - May 1st and 2nd, 2010 from Sean Stiegemeier on Vimeo.


Btw, it’s pronounced EY-yah-fyat-lah-YOH-kuht