Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PMA and its dottened cuteness

Super late entry but I wanted to post something before going to sleep!

I've just killed some homework, so I feel like sharing something cute and nice! In time to lull myself to sleep.

PMA has been appearing in Kera's ads a lot recently. I haven't paid much attention, so I don't know if they've been featured in other magazines D:

The pictures speak for themselves, but their ribbons, their dots and their kinokos (mushrooms) are cutely combined with the funkiest colors. Altogether looks like it's coming out from a weird dream.




Actually I'm madly in love with this one!



Just visit their rakuten store... it was so hard to choose just a few to feature!


PS. If I ever say again that I'm going to post this or that tomorrow, and today actually happens to be Friday, most probably tomorrow means Monday. Sorry about that! Ooops!

4 comments:

Samsara said...

i love it! is this the brand you said you would post! its so worth the wait :)

Sasa said...

PetSugar-yes it is! x3 I'm sorry I posted about it two days later of what I've said I'd do, but I found out it's impossible me posting on weekends XD
I'm glad you like it!

Sara Mari said...

Oh, I love the 2nd and 4th shirts, they are seriously so cute! Thank you for introducing this brand. It also reminds me, I should pick up a Kera while I am here.

Sasa said...

Saramari- I'm glad you like it!
and you definetely should! I love kera to death <3