Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Snapshots and street style coordinates

Something I love from japanese fashion magazines are that they always come with snapshots of people in the streets. Aaah street fashion, I love you!

So here I leave my fav shots from Nylon, Vivi, Scawaii, Cutie, Jille and SpyGirl may/april/june.
Not all the coordinates are street shots, but mainly.


I love marine items so much I had to post two whole pages worth of marine snaps!


I love Estelle's music <3>



It's so cute how socks and pumps work together so well!


Bonus! Super cute MEG for Candy stripper's show♥

2 comments:

Sara Mari said...

That's a nice collection of various styles and looks!

Samsara said...

http://dropdeadkawaii.blogspot.com/2010/05/since-this-blogs-conception-i.html there is something for you here!