Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coordinate catch up

I've been away this past few days, that means, no updates! Sorry!
Laura came to Barcelona with her school last week and so I had to meet up with her! x3
Been sleeping since she left yesterday (wow, sleeping for 14 hours nonstop! that's a first for me XD and I don't know what to think about that), so I'm posting a little bit something now.

So, outfit post!


That's it, picnic day. Yesterday with Laura to say goodbye ;A;
She was going back to Finland today at 4 am @_@


My cousin (3yo) was having a sing-thing with the school, so I went with my aunt to see him.


I don't remember where I went dressed like this...

Friday night was party time, we went to Razzmatazz and lost my camera ;A; I'm so dumb!
But I made a hair-bow with my own hair <3 that was nice.
Also, used some broken tights and made some new holes to it hahah