Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cameras make me nervous

Life is sometimes weird. And a little bizarre. Like what happened last week. Which I won't be able to talk about until next month or so. Not that I want to sound or make myself appear as interesting and mysterious or anything. I just wanted an excuse to post this drawing (which is a memento of that day. A day that will be engraved for all of the eternity in a videorecording) without being too much gpoy.
Genie and a beautified me

I recently started drawing my outfits again, so "What I wore today" posts will resume soon. #hooray