Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My fiancé, Mr. Prince Charming, I mean, Michael

This is Prince Michael, my friend Genie's cat. And my future husband. And he's such a fatty ♥
Sad thing is that I may be allergic to him (and to his half-brother Sgt. Peppers, which has not been featured here yet, but will soon).

Is anyone out there with this not-being-able-to-be-near-cats curse too? Any tips to offer? I don't get a lot of red marks or have any difficulties breathing, so I don't think I have a very strong allergy.

Btw, remember to drop by my Society6 shop!