Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

New shoe obsession

When I was younger I didn't understand why on earth would somebody want to own more than one pair of trainers and one pair of dressing shoes. And heels? they hurt, so why spend money on them?

That radically changed about two years ago when my own obsession with shoes started.
Nowadays I own three pairs of heels, a pair of wedges, a pair of tabi-boots and a pair of cowboy boots, two pairs of normal boots plus trainers and random shoes from way back.
And that's not remotely enought for me. If I could, I'd have an entire room full of just shoes (who wouldn't?).

I'm specially obsessed with miu-miu shoes, but my budget isn't, so all I can do is dream and wish (for now).
I also love Irregular choice's shoes.
That's more affordable. I already own a couple of pairs from them. They're (super) original, have good quality and they're not cheap, but not too expensive either.

And my recent discovery, Kronkron, is proving to be original enought to have become a new target.
I haven't taken an exhaustive look at everything, but I already can say I want at least one pair from them (even if they aren't on my affordable range of shoes being 322€ the cheapest pair D:)

Anyways, if you ever want to give me something because you're such a good person, just take a look at this amazing pick-up list.








What can I say, I'm in love!

So, what are your favorite shoes? And your favorite shoe-stores?