Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cute video and buttons desicion

This short animation by Siri Melchior and the trunk animation team is a nice thing to watch.
A bitter story with a happy ending is used to show a really cute drawing style where one can learn lots of things from.

The Dog Who Was A Cat Inside from trunk animation on Vimeo.

On the other side, I was ironing some clothes this morning and had the idea of changing some buttons from my picnic dress.
It has white, plain buttons on it, and since i got a bunch of cute new buttons, I'll get them replaced. Just look at the pics and tell me what you think ^^


Original buttons


Ok, these are definetely a big NO.
They look too big on the dress, and too discreet in a color sense.


I love those heart shaped buttons, but I only have a few of them and I don't know if I really like how they look on the dress (who I am trying to fool? I love how they look on the dress!).
Plus, they may be too small.


I'll probably end up using these.
I like them lots too and they're bigger than the heart-shaped ones but smaller than the first set.

Talking about sewing, I'll be posting tomorrow about my DIY inspirations for this summer.
I already started using some of the tutorials out there, but there's still lots of time and things left to do! Summer is just about to start!