Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

First entry!

Kind of testing this.

So, welcome to my blog!
This will be a mix of fashion, ilustration,portfolio and the parts of my life I find might interest other people.

I love mori-girl style, spank! and fairy kei, and anything that has lace or baby pink in it. Cream is okay too.

Plus, clothes and animals are super fun to draw. Sometimes I like to draw the recipes of my own (or my dad's) made-up ways of cooking.
Random thoughts may appear here too.

Another thing I love to do is shop and hunt for clothes I'd like to buy (mainly from internet). So I like to draw clothes too. Combinations, things I've found,...

More things I like... travel! and make friends arround the world (so I can go visit them XD) so don't be afraid to comment.


So, that's me.
I hope you like this place, and visit and comment often!

No comments: