Important notes

All drawings appearing in this blog are done by me, unless otherwise stated.
All my contents can be reposted wherever you want, I just ask for a proper link back.
All pictures are resized, to see them bigger just click on them.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Midsummer coordinate inspiration

Half of the world is living in winter clothes, but down here, I'm still sweating every time I go out (even though it's been raining for days now).
So take this as inspiration for days to come (even though these scans are from past seasons).
But there are always things that never go out of fashion, and even if they do, one likes them so much it doesn't matter anyways.
And if you like random shots of coordinate inspiration, I recommend you my coordinate tumblr♥



Also, I am aware that lately, all my posts have been scraps from other places, and as inspirational and nice that can be, I still try to post my original stuff as much as I can. So expect that soon.